Vacancy available for the position of International Sales Executive in our organisation where we provide high-quality vehicle and pedestrian barriers. With our well-thought-out designs, innovative drive technology and extremely long service lives, our products are way ahead of the competition.
- Responsible to achieve monthly and yearly sales target set by Management.
- Responsible for the collection of receivables and monitoring of customers aging status in the assigned sectors.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers by partnering with them, understanding their needs and providing timely support.
- To generate new business opportunities through networking.
- Formulate plans to improve sales performance.
- Preparation of tenders, quotations, project proposals and related documentation.
- To negotiate in accordance to Company’s commercial and financial terms.
- Develop continuous knowledge of our products and be able to deliver its features and benefits to the customers.
- Carry out site surveys to evaluate customer’s requirements and provide required support.
- To collect and provide updates on relevant market intelligence information.
- Preparation of timely sales related reports.
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and seminars when deemed necessary.
- To perform other tasks as deemed required by the Company from time to time.
- Possess a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree ; background in Engineering field is an added advantage
- Experience in sales with a successful track record is essential
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good networking capabilities.
- Possess strong analytical and sales skills.
- Proactive, possess a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
What We Offer:
- The role gives you an opportunity to work in a multinational company. In addition, we offer a competitive package based on your experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities