- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced or Higher Graduated Diploma in Food & Beverage or Equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English. Mandarin/Chinese speaking is more advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess positive working attitude, result-driven, independent & self-motivated.
- Must be able to work under pressure, deadlines and job expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Age between 24 – 45 years Old
- Who are able to start work immediately or short notice period will be an advantage.
- To monitor and upkeep on cleanliness at both kitchen and dining areas.
- To check on any machines breakdown (i.e., air- conditioner, electrical, refrigerator, etc.) and to contact external parties/ contractors to remedy the cause
- To notify the complex Management in case of emergency cut- off electricity and water supply
- To check on the quality of daily supplies, return if required with supporting documents.
- To provide and upheld good customer service during business hours.
- To monitor on the attitude staff ( towards serving customers to counsel when necessary)
- To handle tactfully all customers complaints on food quality and etc.
- To check and follow up on electrical items in the restaurants are being switched off (i.e., gas point, electricity, water and etc.) before leaving the store.
To follow up and track daily sales, time card, food purchases and void bills.
- To track daily purchases and to report to HQ every Monday on the Weekly Goods purchased.
Perks & Benefits
- Service Charge
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical Benefit
- Parking benefit
- Yearly Increment based on performance
Tropicana Garden Mall
Click to view the location on Google maps