As a Field Application Specialist, you are important to both our clients and product specialists when it comes to application supports and crafting solutions to overcome their challenges at work. This position gives you the opportunity to meet and know people from all levels and diverse research background. You will be able to grow together with our team of product specialists and create wonderful customer relationships.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Responsible for the technical support on pre-sales, post-sales and market development activities.
- Conduct presentations, seminar & technical discussions on downstream challenges and solutions specifically to meet customer needs.
- Develop customer’s loyalty and increase brand awareness.
- Train and support a team of product specialists.
- Troubleshooting qPCR and data analysis.
- Work closely with account managers in the business strategic plan.
- Perform instrument installation, testing & commissioning.
- Continuously study new markets for product placement to generate a profitable business platform.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following:
- Candidate must possess at least a Master, PhD in Biotechnology,Molecular Biology or equivalent.
- Independently execute molecular assay and reagent troubleshooting, optimization and validation. Laboratory skills in qPCR will be necessary.
- Energetic individual with positive interpersonal skills & adapts easily to dynamic sales environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive successful evaluation of a project.
- Can multi-task and deliver results under tight schedules.
- Excellent oral, written and effective communication skills are a core competency for presentation.
- Customer orientated and team player.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferably 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Possess own car and must be willing to travel independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities