- Responsible for the overall Sales & Marketing operations.
- To plan, coordinate and implement sound sales & marketing programs and strategies to achieve sales targets for the company.
- To conduct marketing studies to keep abreast with market demands, trends and pricing.
- To provide input for product development.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of A&P budget for the projects assigned.
- To conduct briefing on project concept to creative agency, event organizer, and other related parties to ensure alignment of concept.
- To prepare marketing audit reports to evaluate the success of the launch programs.
- To handle APDL licensing matters.
- To identify sales opportunity, develop and plan sales promotional activities.
- To plan and organize sales events and other functions of the company.
- To manage, develop and lead the sales & marketing team to implement overall sales & marketing strategies effectively.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 10 years of Sales & Marketing experience in Senior management capacity for Property industry.
- Must have strategic vision, drive and passion in real estate.
- Strong in management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess positive working attitude, independent, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Only one vacancy.
Medical Claim, Insurance PA, GHS, Dental Claim, Health Screening, Staff Discount, Parking, Bonus & Increment, Company Trip