- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end consolidated financial statements, annual reports, quarterly announcements as well as financial reporting for subsidiaries.
- KPI tracking.
- Perform analyses and review of subsidiaries financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, financial policies, statutory requirements as well as Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Preparation of Recurrent Related Party Transactions (RRPT) reporting in accordance with Shareholders’ Mandate for RRPT.
- Annual budgetary planning and control and preparation of group outlook.
- Participate in any projects assigned.
- Manage annual audit process and liaise with various parties to ensure timely completion of audited financial statements.
- Drafting policies and procedures for the Group.
- Maintain confidentiality over all financial information.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks/duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting or professional certificate, ACCA/ICAEW/CPA are preferred
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in accounting field.
- Preferably with experience in group consolidation accounting & preparation of statutory accounts.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Knowledge: General accounting knowledge preferably with group consolidation accounting knowledge.
- Accounting system preferably SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Good communication and pleasant interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
F&N Point, No. 3, Jalan Metro Pudu 1, Fraser Business Park, Off Jalan Yew,
Click to view the location on Google maps