General Description :
- Covers full spectrum as Purchasing Manager
- Responsible to compare prices of raw materials, goods and spare parts from different suppliers, analyzing market trend and inventory levels of existing stock and staying up to date on market changes that may affect the supply and prices.
Job Description :
- Lead the Procurement Department in ensuring that it maintains updated data such as supplier’s information i.e. products, prices, and processes.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for Company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
- Assesses total costs of Company purchases.
- Build strong working relationship both internally and with key suppliers.
- Track and report key functional matrices to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- To review and maintain departmental procedures to ensure ongoing ISO system compliance and to ensure internal audits and external audits successfully performed.
- To ensure effective communication with suppliers on goods and parts on time delivery.
- Collaborate with key personnel to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the Company’s purchases.
- Responsible to dealing with international suppliers.
- To examine and re-evaluate the performance and price competitiveness of existing suppliers.
- To control spending and build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Any other duties that may be instructed by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field Required Skill(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
- Preferably Manager specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Purchasing for this job position.
- Preferably manager specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Materials & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Aggressive, responsive, strong communication & presentation skills, high sense of urgency and responsibility, proactive and resourceful team player.
- Willing travel to Kerteh Terengganu
- Career Level : Manager
- Qualification : Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience : 5 years
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Job Specializations : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Industry : Cable Manufacturing
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Recruiter Internship (Training Provided)
Senior Recruiter (Team Lead) KL Sentral
Recruitment Advisor | Fresh Graduates
Internship for Recruiter (Training provided) KL Sentral
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Talent Sourcing Recruiter (Fresh Graduates)