- Plan and lead financial and operational audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed in a timely manner and within the set timeline.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the financial and operational processes and related internal controls, and ensure compliance with the Group’s corporate governance framework, and established policies / procedures.
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements.
- Communicate audit findings to local management via conducting of closing meetings at the end of fieldwork review.
- Prepare audit report to present the audit issues, risks and recommendations.
- Prepare appropriate and accurate electronic workpaper documentation in Audit Management System based on the documentation standards maintained by the Corporate Internal Audit Department.
- Provide coaching to team members on field if assigned as “Team Lead” on fieldwork.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and special projects/reviews as assigned from time to time.
- Expected to travel to Thailand, and within East and West Malaysia to perform audit fieldwork.
- Degree or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ work experience gained preferably from ‘Big 4’ and/or leading commercial organizations.
- Experience in a FMCG environment will be an added advantage.
- Some good understanding of internal control system and risk management.
- Initiative, good interpersonal, and analytical skills as well as the ability to work a team.
- Good communication skills in English (written & spoken), and ability to write fluent reports.
- Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Preferably working knowledge of audit tools such as ACL, IDEA and TeamMate.
- Willingness to travel (locally and overseas).
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
F&N Point, No. 3, Jalan Metro Pudu 1, Fraser Business Park, Off Jalan Yew,
Click to view the location on Google maps