- Perform forecast planning
- Issue purchase requisitions, monitor orders, attend and support customers’ requests on any change of orders
- Plan delivery schedules and follow up with Singapore HQ, forwarders on shipments – verify and ensure all shipping documents, etc. are in order and updated
- Feedback and follow up on rejected parts, shortages, excess quantity deliveries, cancellations of orders and other related sales duties
- Key consolidate DO
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Language Required: Chinese (Is A MUST due to the nature of business) and English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales Aministrative or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary: RM 3000 to RM 3500
If you are interest to apply, please send click apply or send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only shortlisted Candidate will be notified.