- To lead, manage and control production teams in order to meet quality target and delivery requirement.
- To optimize the utilization of resources, manpower, machines, materials and space to achieve cost, target and meet delivery schedule.
- To improve efficiency in production process. To motivate and train production team.
- Responsible in managing operation with KPI & monitor Daily Production Plan to meet delivery schedule, output, & quality.
- To coordinate between all related department for smooth flow of operation.
- To monitor quality objective are compliance accordingly for all related department and take action for improvement.
- Perform Troubleshooting and repair on all the departmental machines with corrective and preventive actions.
- Review manufacturing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) periodically.
- Daily production process: Plan and execute daily production output base on priority & sales order.
- Work with Sales and customer Service Department to coordinate project production priority and to ensure production process runs smoothly.
- Identify and initiative procedures to improve operation methods, product quality and production deliveries, including product innovations and improvement.
- Establish and facilitating ISO internal audits.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree in engineering or science.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in plastic manufacturing will be an added advantage for this position.
- Process strong technical knowledge, leadership skill and communication skill in both oral & written.
- Able to troubleshoot machines & equipments and solve daily issues either with help of out source contractor or in house.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues independently.
- Knowledge of ISO19001 & ISO14001.
- Required language (s) : Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferable candidate with hands-on experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 60819, Taman Meru, Industrial Estate Phase 3A, Jalan Jelapang, 30020 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 5 jobs
Maintenance (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)
Maintenance Technician (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)
FINANCE EXECUTIVE (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)
Sales & Marketing Manager (Candidate based in IPOH only)
Quality Control Inspector (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)