Sidney Industries is a well-established plastics manufacturer in Malaysia. We have invested on the state-of-the-art machineries from Europe and are the market leader in 8 Colours’ Station Photo-Realism Printing and largest Multi-Layer Squeeze Tubes Packaging producer in the country.
In line with our expansion plan and part of our long-term commitment to growth and technical capability advancement, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated and result-oriented individuals to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. The role of Sales & Marketing Manager is to increase sales turnover through assisting the Managing Director & Business Development Manager to formulate & implement annual sales & marketing plans for the company;
2. Achieves sales & marketing operational objectives by contributing sales & marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews: preparing and completing action plans: implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identify trends; determining system improvements; implementing change;
3. Meets sales & marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance, initiating corrective actions;
4. Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analysing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling price, monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand;
5. The Sales & Marketing manager should consider the strength & weakness of existing strategies, policy & procedures undertaken by company and propose a new solution for remedying any problems;
6. Should manage an internal & external team in the delivery of successful marketing strategies;
7. Report to management on customers feedback received by the sales representative, assist in the investigation of and responses to customer complaints as required;
8. Working with the sales team to identify opportunities & strategies to increase sales revenue.
1. At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2. Good knowledge and experience in Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Market Survey, Marketing Planning, etc. and able to analyses sales trends and create initiative to increase sales.
3. Understand design, artwork, colour separation, prepress & printing will be an advantage.
4. Familiar with export / oversea sales, exhibition matters, online marketing will be an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities