- Performance Management systems;
- In-charge of office maintenance and upkeep of office equipments.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concern
- Employee orientation, development and training
- Policy development and documentation & Employee relations
- Employee welfare, wellness and health; and
- Employee services and counselling.
- Identify legal requirement affection HR functions and ensure policies procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Administer benefit programs
- Administer performance review programs.
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedure.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource any other related education
- Minimum 2 year of related working experience.
- Proficient in SQL Payroll will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skill, systematic and able to work independently.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of people in English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
No. 3, Jalan Astana 3/KU2, Bandar Bukit Raja,
Click to view the location on Google maps