- Read and understand drawing with measurements.
- Determine the appropriate welding method and work procedure.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications as drawing request
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
- Fix machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Possess at least Professional Certification (e.g. a WIM welding certificate) will be a plus.
- Proven experience as a welder.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Deftness and attention to detail.
- High of problem-solving skill.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email your application to :
Email: seiklam@ seiklam.com
Tel : 03 – 8964 1738 / 1748 / 1758
Fax: 03 – 8964 1428
Person In-Charged: Ms. Ivy Lee
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Central location