- Research company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities.
- Set up and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Provide direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Collaborate with marketing department and external vendors.
- Oversee marketing projects and analyze results.
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas.
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role.
- Familiarity of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth understanding of marketing principles and best practices.
- Excel in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in writing proposals and reports.
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 1, Jalan TTC 37, Taman Teknologi Cheng, 75260 Melaka, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps