- Responsible for raw material planning, issuing material requests, production scheduling and conducting project reviews.
- Work closely with production and sales team to ensure successful and timely execution of projects.
- Responsible for timely preparation and issue of work sheets and design drawings to manufacturing.
- Create and manage plan for new engineering projects
- Oversee engineering staff in term of the performance
- Review technical documents from technical drawings to manuals, complete mechanical analysis reports and others
- Design project budget, schedules and staffing
- Inspect progress of engineering project
- Reporting to top management
Qualifications for Engineering Manager
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Great analytical and math skills
- Incredible problem solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with many other teams
- Interpersonal skills to manage a team on engineers
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS
- Annual Leave
- Annual Increment & Bonus entitlement
- Positive working environment
No. 13, Jalan BP 5/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47120 Puchong, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps