Job Responsibilities & Requirement
- To lead, manage and coach a team of technician and supervisor to operate and maintenance a chemical & Biological WWTP.
- Provide preventive maintenance, technical support and improvement of wastewater treatment plant and facilities at the service site.
- Monitoring the proper operation Site.
- Responding to client's complaints and inquiries.
- To prepare daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Others duties and responsibilities outlined from time to time to ensure the delivery of quality service and products to the customers.
- Preferable possessed CePIETSO in BP, or otherwise Company will provide/sponsor training in CePIETSO (BP).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Inggeris, Mandarin
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Multiple work location: Negeri Sembilan(Seremban/Senawang/Nilai), Selangor (Cyberjaya/Shah Alam/PJ).
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities