- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Coordinate in the performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual evaluations).
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department's budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
- Experience with Human Resources Management Systems / Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field; MSC is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission & Bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual Dress Code
- Medical insurance
- Open Culture
- Personal Developement Opprtunities
88, InterCity, Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana Mergong, 05150 Alor Setar, Kedah Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Junior HR Executive
HR Executive (Mandarin Speaking)
Human Resource Executive
HR Executive (Fresh Graduates Are Welcome To Apply)
Personal Assistant to General Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
PA to GM (Mandarin Speaking)