- Provide drawings according to the project manager and team requirements.
- Work closely and liaise with project manager and the production team to ensure drawings are accurate and fully coordinated.
- Commence work within short notice and complete job within the given deadline.
- Keep filing for the project drawings and documents.
- Any other task that assigned by project manager.
- Training will be provided on the lighting principle and software.
- And adhoc task assigned by project manager.
- Expertise in AutoCAD.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- SPM, Diploma or degree in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, Sketchup, or equivalent.
- Adobe photoshop will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
60, Jalan PBP3, Taman Perindustrian Pusat Bandar Puchong
Click to view the location on Google maps