This is a 6 months Contract Employment
(Subject to Renewal / Upgrade to Permanent position)
1. Manage and arrange local sporting products delivery according to Sales staffs instruction.
2. Liaise with Sumiso (Warehouse) for transfer and delivery of stock to DSSA office or to Dealers.
3. Pick and Pack according to delivery order.
4. Develop shipping label and other label as requested by salesmen.
5. Communicate with transporter courier for cargo pick up
6. Verify all in and out shipment:
(i) to/from DSSA warehouse
(ii) before loading to van / transporter courier vehicle
7. To check and update inventory stock card at DSSA warehouse to ensure data accuracy in every entry.
8. Update PO / Shipment list for sales staffs reference.
9. Monitor PO shipment date and liaise with vendor directly to arrange shipment in / to Malaysia.
10. Liaise with shipping companies and Sumiso on incoming shipment.
11. Good receipt shipment in SAP.
12. To perform monthly stock take for items store at DSSA warehouse and reconcile immediately in case of discrepancies
13. Perform other duties as requirement by management.
1. Generate SAP documentation including pick list, transfer, delivery order and invoice.
2. Keep proper record and filing of all local picks and deliveries.
3. To issue sporting goods PO in SAP, according to Sales staffs instruction.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in Logistic and Warehouse
- Able to communicate well in English and Malay (Verbal & Written)
- Good team player who is independent and self-motivated
- Responsible. Focus and willing to learn
- We place great emphasis on Accuracy, Work Speed and Efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Familiar / Hands on SAP is an advantage
Preferences Gender – Male candidates
Can start work immediately /or with short notice
Perks & Benefits
- EPF/SOCSO/Public Holiday
- Office Working Hour: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Medical Leave - Provided