- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Prepare debts ageing lists.
- Handle confidential documents with utmost privacy & confidentiality.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Monitor overall sales performance & record sales figures.
- Manage salary payment system.
- Manage payments to suppliers and/or vendors.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory requirements – i.e. EPF, SOSCO, EIS, PCB taxations, etc.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields, and/or professional qualifications.
- Experience in Accounting Positions is necessary.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Bonuses & Pay Revisions
- Central Location
- Casual Dress Code
- Medical Provisions
- Open Culture
- Personal Developement Opportunities
- Office Amenities & Facilities
27, Jalan Lazat Satu, Taman Bandaraya (Happy Garden), Off Jalan Kelang Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Junior Admin Executive (Mandarin Speaking)
Admin Executive (Mandarin Executive)
Junior Admin Executive
Accounts cum Admin Executive (Mandarin Speaking)
Junior Accounts cum Admin Executive - Mandarin Speaking