Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare full set of monthly management account and ensure all the postings are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for statutory audit, tax filing and other compliance report.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare tax computations and schedule.
- Able to handle consolidated accounts.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Accounting or partial professional qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experiences in property development or construction.
- Knowledge of Malaysian Accounting Standard and other regulatory requirement.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Prpoerty Accounting System.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 106, Block G, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1, No. 9, Jalan 16/11 (Off Jalan Damansara), 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps