- To executive and manage system and standards related to ISO9001, GMP Regulations, Halal Requirement & Related legal requirements.
- To executive the efficient operation and management of production with the emphasis on productivity, GMP and cost-effectiveness.
- To assist Production Manager on overall plant and factory production, operations and facilities management.
- To assist Production Manager to achieve optimum productivity on the production floor and ensure production schedule and targets are met.
- Actively involved in the planning of Production Schedule, Manpower, Process Flow and Quality Plans.
- Ensure consistency and cohesiveness of ISO and GMP system of Manufacturing Department.
- To ensure that the required GMP compliance, quality, health and safety training is conducted for all employees as per the training plan.
- To executive, implement and monitor all standards set by external bodies and NPRA.
- Undertaking any other tasks and /or responsibilities that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Biotechnology/ Food technology/ food science or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in healthcare/ pharmaceutical manufacturing industries.
- Self-driven with leadership competencies, a good team player, problem-solving, observant and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to converse in Chinese dialects would be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps