1. To manage all the IP Phones at client location (Install, Move, Add, Change)
2. To remotely configure all IP phones at the HQ and branches
3. To work together with the Helpdesk team to troubleshoot all IP phones and softphones related issues at the HQ and branches
4. To perform packet capture and analysis using Wireshark or any other related tools, and perform SIP/RTP related troubleshooting (if needed)
5. To be aware and knowledgeable of the Voice flow and network design within the client network, including the IP Call Centre (IPCC), Automated Attendant, IVR, etc.
6. To standby for ad-hoc key meeting and event upon request by the client and with prior approval of the Delivery Manager (if any)
7. To conduct training to the end users on how to operate the IP Phones and softphones (if any)
8. To ensure that all Voice related Service Request and Incident are resolved within service level agreement (SLA)
1. The candidate shall have prior experiences in managing IP Phones, softphones, ATAs, Voice Gateway, and/or IPPBX
2. The candidate shall have basic networking knowledge, with good understanding of the VoIP related protocols and technologies, such as SIP/RTP, Voice VLAN, QoS, NAT, DHCP, TFTP, etc.
3. Applicants must be willing to work at Bukit Jalil.
4. The candidate shall be comfortable to work without supervision, as all his/her colleagues and manager are working at different site or remotely
5. Working Hours is Monday to Friday, 9-to-6 schedule
6. This is a contract position, and the contract will be for 1 year
7. This is an entry level job. Fresh graduate is welcome, and no experience is necessary
8. Without experience, the candidate shall at least be IT literate. Priority will be given to candidate that has an IT related education (IT related certificate/diploma/degree), but certification is not a requirement
9. Can start immediately is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave