Duties & Responsibilities:
- To apply principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports including group consolidated reports for Chief Financial Officer.
- To review, prepare and submit monthly checklist for compliance and monthly management reports.
- To prepare reports and disclosures in the Group’s Annual Report.
- To participate in formulating the Annual Business Plan and to prepare Annual Budget.
- To supervise the completion of annual audited accounts and filing of company tax estimates, annual tax returns.
- To manage treasury functions with the assistance of Assistant Manager / Senior Executive / Executive, Finance to ensure the adequacy of funds at all operating centres and to maximise returns on surplus funds placement.
- Handle Full set of Account (AR, AP, GL)
- To ensure cash flow forecast and profit forecast are within the budgeted range.
- To perform any other work as and when required.
- Possess a Degree in Accounting and / or professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA or a related discipline with minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- A member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Must be familiar with financial management, forecasting, budgeting, monthly accounting closing and financial analysis for decision making of the management.
- Knowledge to study, develop and make recommendation for finance and accounting best practices, internal control policies and procedures and management information systems.
- Past work experience in property development industry is an added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately.
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS contributions
- Medical benefits
- Five (5) working days
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
Country Heights Holdings Berhad, 8th Floor, Block A, Mines Waterfront Business Park, No. 3, Jalan Tasik, Mines Resort City, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps