- Achieve sales, productivity and performance targets of assigned portfolio within a given territory.
- Execute sales and marketing plan/activities to ensure that the company’s sales target is maximized.
- Drive brand/disease awareness among the HCPs, Allied HCPs, and other relevant multi-stake holders through daily engagement.
- Maintain an updated broad product, competitor, category trend, disease knowledge and customer insight knowledge in related product portfolio to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions.
- Plan and manage weekly work schedules with Sales Manager to enable an efficient, effective work execution and achieve coverage and frequency targets (quantity & quality) and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
- Develop and implement account plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders for assigned accounts and/or key customers to identify opportunities, gaining commitment from HCPs to identify unmet customer and patient needs and optimize account performance.
- Effectively utilize the relevant SFE software to maintain quality records and to report daily calls
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and the local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the company conducts business with integrity.
- Selling skill in both Pharmaceutical and consumer health will be an additional advantage
- Presentation skill
- Product Knowledge
- Planning & Organizing Skill
- Problem Solving Skill & Decision Making
- Strong Communication Skills (Both Verbal and Written)
- Energetic and highly motivated team player
- Willingness to learn
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Click to view the location on Google maps