- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows.
- Update the progress of work with Superior
- Analyse and prepare list of materials to be order to fulfill the need of project.
- Order resources, like equipment.
- Retrieve necessary information
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
- Work experience as a Project Supervisor / Site Supervisor or similar role.
- Preferable have working experience in Plumbing/ Construction field.
- In-depth understanding with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Must posses at least Diploma level
- Literate in Both Chinese and English ( Able to read, write and speak)
- Good organization and time-management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
53, Jalan Bunga Tanjung 18, Taman Seraya, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps