- Plan procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Oversee all operations that affect quality.
- Monitor and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff.
- Reaffirm the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Document records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Interact with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- Exceptional knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Outstanding numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication skills / Problem Solving Skills
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Exemplary organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
LOT 9075, JALAN UDANG GANTUNG, TELOK GONG
Click to view the location on Google maps