- Advise, consult, lead and provide feedback on the development of construction procurement documents, including plans, construction phase consulting services, and etc.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in construction development industries.
- Experience in JKR Highway contract management and related activities
- Willing to work in Kelantan.
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Recruiter Internship (Training Provided)
Senior Recruiter (Team Lead) KL Sentral
Recruitment Advisor | Fresh Graduates
Internship for Recruiter (Training provided) KL Sentral
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Talent Sourcing Recruiter (Fresh Graduates)