- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipments or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Input order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Encourage for fresh graduates to apply;
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales, purchasing or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Possess at least a Diploma or certificate in Engineering or relevant field
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
LOT 9075, JALAN UDANG GANTUNG, TELOK GONG
Click to view the location on Google maps