The Senior Sales Executive/Engineer is a key team member of the sales organisation who deals with Clients, Consultants/Specifiers, Main Contractor, Principals and other professional external parties. It is important to develop and sustain good working relationships both internal and external to the Company so as to grow Company market share.
1. Specification Selling and Relationship Management -
Build and maintain good rapport with existing and new clients; Provide pre-sales technical assistance/solutions and product education; Clients that the Company products and system solution will be best suited to their need/specification;; Make technical presentations/demonstrations of how products and system can meet client needs to increase client interest to specify solution into their tender.
2. Sales Management -
Review and analyse tender documents; Preparations of technical and commercial proposals for projects; Plan and map out execution strategy to secure Sales Agreement; Oversee and working with team members on deal closing; Negotiate tender/contract terms and conditions till LOA and project deliverables.
3. Project Management and Handover -
Conduct periodic handover meeting to ensure smooth handover of secured projects to operation department and produce lesson learn for projects.
4. Update Reports and Information -
Updating of marketing report, tender report, projection report, competitors report and maintain all sales information and records.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in ICT System Integrator and Telco Industry environment will be an added advantage.
- Developing business with new customers and expanding the existing business as to keeping profitable business and growth targets
- Understand customer requirements to make the best recommendation to close the deal
- Gather, understand and interpret market and customer information
- Identify and develop sound competitive strategies and monitor strategy implementation to deliver, sales targets, overseeing multiple projects
- Able liaising with supplier/vendor for solutions & pricing
- Travel throughout assigned areas to meet with regular and prospective customer
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents
- Responsible for marketing the products and services through collaboration and commercial
coordination with the company’s marketing teams
- Provide pricing, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for order obtained
- Coordinate and follow-up sales activities within the department and maintain close working relationships with all stake holders.
- Provide activity reports and sales plan
- Manage and coordinate all commercial activities of defined group of customers
- Actively participate within industry , identify opportunities and arrange meeting with potential client
- Making an accurate, rapid cost calculation and providing customers with quotation
- To prepare proposal and tender documents
- Represents the company and its policies to the clients
Qualifications & Criteria Requirements :
- Degree / Diploma Information Technology / Computer Science / Network Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales - Engineering / IT (preferably in System Integrator, Telco and similar industries)
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and specifications in relevant industry
- Knowledge or experience in new technology such as IOT, Analytic Intelligence, IT Software, Networking, Security, and Cloud Solutions will be an advantage
- Ability to present business concepts to all levels of an organization, such as Government, GLC, private company etc.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, Sales-Oriented personality, strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- A team player with excellent marketing skills
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities