- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Track and reconcile bank statements.
- Perform financial transactions system data entry.
- Prepare accurate financial records or reports as demanded by superior.
- To assist or carry out any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
- Consists of at least LCCI certification or Diploma in Accounting.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and consists of relevant working experience will be an advantage.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Good command in both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Computer literate and able to operate MS Office applications. Familiar with accounting system (Million Accounting System) will be an advantage.
- Willing to work in Batu Pahat, Johor.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 9366, Batu 7, Simpang 3, Tongkang Pecah,
Click to view the location on Google maps