- Develop and maintain information security policies for the Group.
- Perform daily IT security administration (Active Directory, AS400, Firewall, Patch management, etc.).
- Monitor the Group's network and systems for security breaches.
- Maintain and develop the Group's IT security products (endpoints, perimeter, etc.).
- Conduct periodic network and system scans to detect vulnerabilities.
- Lead any data security breach investigation and response.
- Participate in IT security audit.
- Maintain and enhance the Group's Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for IT services.
- Coordinate the annual DRP testing for IT services.
- Maintain up-to-date hardware and software records in inventory system, including maintenance renewals.
- Prepare capital expenditure/purchase requisition for procurement of hardware, software and services.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Security Certifications will be an added advantage: Security+, CEH and any other relevant certifications.
- At least 5 years working experience in IT Security operations.
- Technical experience in LAN/WAN.
- Knowledge and experience in Windows, AS400, VMWare, Microsoft SQL Server and firewall is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with users at all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
20th Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur (Locked Bag No. 11047, 50990 Kuala Lumpur)
Click to view the location on Google maps