Oversees the planning and establishment of master production schedules, monitoring of materials inventories, tracking of production progress and reviewing of factors which affect production schedules. Working closely with Sales, Marketing, Production, Logistics and Purchasing to evaluate the scheduling priorities to balance demand and internal capabilities to achieve customer service and sales revenue goals.
- Ensure that Supply chain is able to deliver based on the sales forecast and inventory policy.
- Organize and lead the monthly planning meeting.
- Monitoring and publish in monthly planning Sales and Production attainment.
- To manage and ensure new material are created on time to fulfill customer requirements.
- Coordinate the co packing requirement to ensure continuous supplies.
- Review and update forecast, production schedules and material requirements.
- Support new product development and product launch date.
- Proactively monitoring of material supply to ensure material are deliver on time for production use.
- Coordinate and plan materials requirements for new products, BOM set up and goods readiness to support new product roll out.
- Assess impact to materials availability and production schedule from customer sales opportunities that may be affecting demand for product over and above the plan.
- Review requests of new sales order and commit goods readiness date to customer.
- Monitor Production Attainment to balance supply and demand requirements.
- Work closely with internal and external customer to resolve scheduling issues and supply needs are met.
- Work closely with QA to ensure on time release of FGs to fulfill demand requirements.
- Manage stock holding of FGs, raw and packaging material within the agreed inventory level.
- Identify inactive materials and recommend for disposition.
- Work closely with engineering to manage and schedule in house machinery maintenance.
- Evaluate Co manufactures & packaging Supplier and Vendors performance.
- Resolve any material MOQ constraint’s.
- Capacity planning for in house production.
- ISO compliance.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership