- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff
- Preparing documents and updating records
- Generating regular reports for senior management
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Create and update workflows
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Measure and report on project performance
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Update internal databases
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers/directors
- Plan appointments and events
- Respond promptly to directors' queries
- Make travel arrangements for directors
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Excel in MS Office and ‘back-office’ software (e.g. ERP).
- Understanding of office management and basic accounting procedures
- Experience with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business administration or relative field.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
No. 54A Jalan Horizon Perdana 1, Horizon Avenue,
Click to view the location on Google maps