Managing, developing, enhancing, facilitating and coordinating operations strategy and execution in total framework of Performance Management System (from people perspective) including collaboration with Corporate Strategy for Corporate KPI’s development and measurements, Reward exercises (shared delivery with Compensation & Benefits) and people engagement activities in accordance with MDEC’s Human Capital SOPs and in line with organizational and business needs.
- Responsible for effective management and execution of Performance Management System, (PMS) to ensure adherence to the approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) in line with the business needs.
- Responsible to promote and execute Best Human Capital Practices in PMS throughout the company via people engagement activities and initiatives.
- Responsible to conduct in-house training, briefing, meeting and informal communication session related with the job scope and on-going ad-hoc assignment/project-based in line with the business needs.
- Proactively partner and engage with Human Capital Team Members and Business Units on any people and company’s initiatives and activities.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, development and enhancement in Human Capital Ecosystem i.e. performance culture, performance enforcement, performance engagement, internal communication and etc.
- Responsible to recommend to the Management any related concepts, principles and practices of rewards and performance management exercise in line with the business needs.
- Provide guidance, advice, coaching and consultation to the Business Units and people as and when necessary.
- Drive the Employee Engagement and Employee Relations programs:
- Plan and manage the annual MDEC employee engagement survey.
- Negotiate, manage and select the engagement partner for MDEC.
- Execute the report downloads as required i.e. the preparation and delivery of the reports to Divisions – includes making presentations and facilitating next steps.
- Manage the pre-planned employee engagement interventions throughout the year.
- Lead and manage on matters with regards to HR System and able to assist on simple troubleshooting of system glitches for HR team.
- Act as Risk & Control Officer (RCO) to ensure the Unit/Department maintains an adequate and effective 1stline of defense for risk and compliance program accordance with applicable laws, regulations, internal SOP & OPM through effective execution in handling and coordinating team members to fulfil all the risk and compliance requirements.
- Drive strong risk and compliance practices
- Promote and maintain regulatory compliance
- Champion the risk culture
- Employee Development
- Other tasks required and instructed by the Management to support the business needs.
- Diploma (with more than 10 years of related experience) and/or Degree in Business Management (preferably major in Human Resources).
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in related HR field (preferably in total Human Capital ecosystem).
- Demonstrate high level of managerial, leadership, consultation, facilitation and people skills.
- In depth knowledge of Human Capital practices (preferably across all industries & nature of Human Capital roles).
- In depth knowledge and skill in Reward & Performance Management practices and tools.
- An understanding in holistic people perspective to align with business needs, culture and values.
- Excellence communication skill both verbal and written.
- Excellence in presentation skills.
- Excellence in personnel management with business partner mindset.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave