- We are looking for a professional in Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Artificial Intelligence, someone who is passionate about Big Data Analytics (BDA) that will be working closely with our business units, respective functions from the Group to Company level. You will have a passion to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics from operation, supply & demand, logistic, finance and marketing.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the data preparation, data integration, data science modeling and visualization. You will also undertake and implement AI solutions end to end with various system integration by APIs.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, technically strong, inquisitive when it comes to data, critical thinking, analytical abilities who will collaborate to build effective, scalable and highly reliable data models that will benefit the different business stakeholders across the Group.
- Designing and developing machine learning (ML)/deep learning (DL) model.
- Evaluate and implementing appropriate ML/DL algorithms.
- Study and transform data science prototypes to production solution.
- Identify the appropriate data sets and data representation by feature engineering methods.
- Perform statistical analytics and fine tune results.
- Train and retrain the modeling when necessary.
- Extend and reuse the existing solution or ML libraries and framework.
- MSc or BSc graduate in Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experiences in BI, machine learning and AI domain.
- Solid hands-on experience in AI programming, ML modelling, statistical methods used in data sciences and emerging technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Python/R, SQL, Big Data and Cloud computing technologies.
- Development experience in microservices/containers, API development and middleware in data extraction.
- Proficiency in machine learning framework such as sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras etc.
- Technical skills in various BI platforms, Big Data platforms like Hadoop/Spark, NoSQL etc.
- Familiarity in developing dashboards/reports via BI visualization tools like Power BI etc.
- Good in understanding business requirements and interested in driving practical outcomes.
- Familiarity with Talend as an ETL tools for data integration is an advantage.
- Familiarity with AutoML will be a value added.
- Proficiency in DevOps process and tools (Eg. Jira or Azure DevOps) will be value added.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with people from a variety of business and technical background.
- Good time management and team player.
- Experience in FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
F&N Point, No. 3, Jalan Metro Pudu 1, Fraser Business Park, Off Jalan Yew,
Click to view the location on Google maps