- Coordinate the end-to-end project costing process which includes the preparation of cost analysis, quotation, or tender price for new projects.
- Knowledgeable in Balustrade and Steel Structure and all metal works.
- Administer and prepare all contractual correspondences.
- Analyse and evaluate the risks of tender conditions on contractual and costing matters.
- Coordinate the preparation of project site budget and project cash flow.
- Administer subcontractors and supplier’s registration and termination and ensure that the Registered Subcontractors and Suppliers List are maintained and updated.
- Prepare relevant reports with regards to costs and contractual matters.
- Advise and monitor project budgetary control from cost control sheets.
- To coordinate with relevant departments for all matters related to costing.
- Implements and ensure all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 standards.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering (Industrial), Civil and Structural Engineering, Architecture
- Skills/Specialized Knowledge : Auto-CAD, Solid work & Blue Beam is an advantage
- Possess good communication and writing skills.
- Well versed in contract types in construction industry.
- Well verse in both verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
No.28, Jalan Taming 7, Taman Industri Taming Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps