- Perform booking entries and control space protection.
- Handle inbound calls from customer regarding enquiries or complaints.
- Determine customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Manage customers’ expectations and display ownership on customer's requests.
- Establish sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Liaise with stakeholders to resolve customers issues.
- Previous experience in a customer support role, in the shipping or logistics industry.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and MS Office applications.
- Good phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of shipping including bills of lading.
- Customer focus, adaptable and independent.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Allowance (transportation)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code (on Fridays)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 5-1 Menara Penang Garden, 42A Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10050 Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps