- Lead and facilitates projects or operation improvement teams (i.e SAP implementation, system enhancement, JSOX, etc).
- Assist in the design of business process and evaluate business process to identify process with the policies and procedures gaps/ improvement areas and propose enhancement.
- Monitor and providing guidance to operations in implementation of proposed enhancements.
- Monitor and ensure department operations are in compliance with regulatory requirements, internal policies procedures and ISO standards
- Assist in other monthly project to ensure the quality of financial data.
Prepare credit card report, Sales and Services Tax report and expatriate tax computation.
- Prepare tax analysis for tax computation.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and other parties when required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience with established companies and/or reputable audit firms.
- Excellent knowledge of double entry and excel skill.
- Experience in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadline.
- A good team player who is keen to learn.
- Think out-of-box and recommend alternative solutions for challenges encountered.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps