- Provides maintenance support, either as part of team or individually to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day activities of the Company.
- Respond and provide necessary information and reports to respective department and management meeting purposes.
- Assist to enforce, monitor and support of ISO compliance.
- Assist to update and review process, policy and procedure.
- Assist to update and coordinate OSHA, QMS, and EMS.
- To perform Safety & Health officer role in view of Company’s requirements.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AEON’s information assets is protected.
- To assist the Admin Manager to carry out the general administration functions.
- Preferably Degree in Safety and Health or any equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a certified safety and health officer under DOSH.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Administration environment in financial institution is an added advantage.
- Possess Driving/Motorcycle License
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Able to work independently, highly motivated, positively and able to communicated well with all levels.
- Completed NIOSH paper 1, 2, 3
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps