- Maintain medical claim and leave record. Keeping track of employees’ medical claims and report to HR Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies.
- Organising training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
- Complete the on-boarding process including facilitate orientation and induction programs with all new hires to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Works with line management in meeting employee training requirements and identifies training programs and competency development solutions to meet employee needs.
- To perform any other task assign by superior or persons assigned by him/her from time to time.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak good English.
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
Lot 635 & 660, Kawasan Perindustrian Taman Tuanku Jaafar Sungai Gadut, 71450 Senawang, Negeri Sembilan
Click to view the location on Google maps