Job Responsibilities :
- To inspect incoming materials, intermediates, bulk & finished products and ensure the relevant specifications are met.
- To carry out quality control tests for incoming materials and during IPQC
- To stop and report to superior immediately if any non-conforming materials or products found during the inspection
- To record and maintain the quality data in all quality monitoring reports/forms
- To approve or reject product release based on evaluation from BMR
- To monitor equipment calibration and conduct internal verification
- To monitor pest control of premises
- Monitoring and ensuring good manufacturing practice is implemented by all production personnel at all the time. Proper GMP attire, hair-net, personal hygiene, and general cleanliness is enforced very strictly
- To undertake any other jobs directed by superior from time to time.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in a similar capacity particularly implementing GMP, ISO 9001 Standard, Policies & Procedures.
- Knowledge of statistical quality control is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizing and document control knowledge and skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Open culture
No. 65-69, Jalan TPP 1/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Batu 12, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps