- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma and above in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With Coordinate Measure Machine program skill.
- Metal Stamping Parts measurement skill, height gauge, caliper and etc.
- Required Skill(s): oral & written communication, computer knowledge, quality control
- Preferably Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Supervises and coordinates activites of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials and final products.
- Draws sketch and writes inspection procedure for each new item to be fabricated, indicating areas to be examined, measuring devices to be used, and maximum and minimum acceptable dimensions.
- Repeats inspection procedure until the product meets quality standards and specification are attained.
- Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints.
- Notifies suppliers and subcontractors of reasons for rejection of materials and parts received.
- Responsible to formulate and revise quality control policies and procedures.
- Supervise product testing to ensure procedure accuracy.
- Assist in developing and implementing quality assurance progrmas to meet production standards and customer satisfaction every time.
- Manage and implement a company's quality assurance and control systems to ensure proper execution of products and customer satisfaction every time.
- Maintain the standard system of ISO 9001:2015.
- Perform any adhoc task given by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
14, JALAN GANGSA SATU, DESA PERINDUSTRIAN KULAI II, 81000 KULAI, JOHOR.
Click to view the location on Google maps