- Web system development for portal and e-Commerce sites with latest web development technologies.
- Integrate / Customize / Modify open source CMS applications such as Joomla, osCommerce etc.
- Assist in planning, execution, optimization digital marketing formulation of strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers.
- Create, plan, and execute digital brand and online marketing campaigns.
- Develop content for social media stories and managing multiple social media accounts.
- Assist the team in managing digital advertising campaigns and track the company traffic flow (SEO).
- Manage and carry out administrative tasks related to websites, and product setup in backend systems.
- Creates and analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Plan, implement, manage & monitor digital marketing strategies across several platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn & Etc.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital contents (Posters, Video & Articles) for publishing onto various digital platforms based on market & business direction.
- Manage and drive traffic to company website & social media platforms.
- Reply inquiries and sustain relationship & positive engagement with our online community.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing marketing plans and presence on social medias.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- To provide creative ideas for content marketing, monitor, edit and review products information in websites.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Other related and required job in Marketing Dept as when required by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in IT / Computer Science / E-Commerce, Digital Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, email campaigns and SEO.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics.)
- Strong interest in application building on Web systems.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Skill/specialized knowledge: Sharepoint is an advantage.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent command of written, editing skills and spoken English.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Creative, high attention to detail, proof-reading skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills, resourceful, proactive, have a can-do attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changes.
- A team player who can work independently, multi-task, able to think critically and reasonably good problem-solving skills.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Photo & Video Shooting and Editing.
- Able to resolve /provide solution under minimum supervision/ assistance
- Advanced user in social media platforms, e.g., Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google & etc.
- Experience in managing social media platform, copywriting & Facebook live.
No.28, Jalan Taming 7, Taman Industri Taming Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps