- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Has experience in FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Has experience in treasury and audit.
- At least 5-6 working experience in related field.
- Willing to work in Kluang, Johor (accommodation provided).
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
IT Executive (Fiber Solutionist)
Account Coordinator (Public Relations)
Internship for Talent Recruiter (April)
Internship for Corporate Recruiter Advisory (April)
Civil Engineer (Geotechnical)
Fiber Support Solutionist (Maxpert)