The position of human resources assistant consists of compiling all personnel records for new employee, checking attendance reports, calculating Overtime payment, and preparing payroll related data.
- Collect timecards each pay period;
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees;
- Process paperwork for new employees
- Prepare all HR related letters such as transfers, resignations, promotion and, redesignations accurately, on a timely and efficient manner for payroll records
- Daily monitoring of staff attendance and leaves status
- Verify staff claims, attendance, hours worked, and leave records, and post information onto designated records.
- Prepare, record and distribute staff uniforms
- Receives and distributes HR Office mails and parcels
- To carry out any duties as and when directed
Qualifications and requirements
- SPM, STPM, diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying and to manage one’s own time and the time of others;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Complementary Eyewear
- Attractive staff purchase scheme
- Birthday Voucher
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage
- Many more, to be shared during interview