- Make sure production machines are running according to specification.
- Troubleshooting on machine faulty.
- Able to handle project.
- Maintain and develop new system / equipment for production.
- Carry out improvement programs to improve production efficiency and cost deduction.
- Liaise and work with various department to ensure cost efficiency, product quality and timely deliveries to customers.
- Schedule preventive maintenance.
- Candidate must possess Diploma, Degree in Mechanical, Electronic, or Automation.
- Min 3 years hand on working experience in manufacturing automation environment.
- Possess strong execution, leadership, high level of problem solving and analytical skill.
- PLC programing is a must (Knowledge of Schneider, Omron will add advantages).
- Able to work independently and flexible.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, good communication skill and able to interact with all level.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Interested Candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities