Job Descriptions :
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Must have minmum a Diploma in any field
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support will be added advantages
- Must be able to communicate in good English
Please click Apply Now or send resume to email@example.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Click to view the location on Google maps
Customer Service Executive
Application Analyst (Lvl2 Support)
KL Eco City
Application Specialist (Contract)
System Tester (3 months contract)
Documentation Controller (12 month contract)