- As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- To review monthly management accounts and financial reports for the management and Regulators.
To ensure timely preparation of management reporting, performance review and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management.
- To monitor and maintain the administrative function of the system including creation of charts of accounts, Cost Centre and financial data.
- To ensure that all provisions, accruals, and monthly reconciliations are fully accounted for.
- To liaise with external auditors and assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- To drive finance system implementation and system enhancements project.
Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Partner closely with the business on providing analysis/financial reports to monitor performance against budgets and other business areas like sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain and contracts etc. including Quarterly Commission calculations.
- Financial & Management reporting integrity for monthly close for trial balance, balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Take part in month end close activities - review of Balance Sheet, P&L, journal adjustments, deferred revenue.
- Ensure sound internal controls (controllership) is implemented.
- Prepare and finalize Corporate Reporting on a monthly basis including internal control and financial certification, etc.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, company secretaries, tax agent, bank, Inland Revenue Board and other statutory bodies/authorities in ensuring compliance to all statutory requirements
Indicate the educational qualifications & area of specialization
- Must have professional qualification Diploma/Degree in Finance (ACCA / CPA / MICPA / ICAEW)
- Minimum at least 5 - 10 year(s) relevant experience preferably Financial, Banking, Insuranceof working experience in managerial and financial accounting
- Has strong stakeholder management skills
- Preferably in Banking / Financial / Insurance
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Level 33, Ilham Tower,No. 8, Jalan Binjai,
Click to view the location on Google maps