- Experienced in Oil and Gas
- Prepare proposals and cost estimates efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing and executing appropriate proposal execution plan.
- Managing and coordinating proposal preparation team.
- Sourcing fit-for-purpose, competitive cost. equipment and materials.
- Analyzing and estimating appropriate price for the project.
- To manage multiple proposals with fixed deadlines while achieving desired accuracy of estimates with limited available resources.
- To maintain flexible working hours with periods of overtime in order to meet deadlines.
- Work independently as well as part of an integrated Business Development team through work share methodology and remote networking tools.
- Participate bid invitation telecommunication with clients.
- Maintain and understanding of the market and competitors.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
E-10-3, Block E, Megan Avenue 1, 189 Jalan Tun Razak,
Click to view the location on Google maps