Objectives of this Role
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets.
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data.
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics.
- Experiences in mining data as a data analyst.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities